Log Cabin

This is a blog to watch the building of our new log cabin for the Town of Minisink Museum. We broke ground on April 21, 2006.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westtown, New York, United States

The logs for our cabin came from Orange/Ulster BOCES through the efforts of Dan Myers, Dwight Warren and Hap DeGroat. Mike VanderVoort is our volunteer GC. Upon completion the cabin will be used for office, research and storage space. It will add a much needed bathroom. The highlight will be a 1700's exhibit area featuring an 8 foot open hearth.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006



April 26, 2006

Standing in the parking lot of the Town of Minisink you can see the view of where the log cabin will be on completion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read paragraph in
news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for content,
thanks to web.

Feel free to surf to my website :: the original source

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home